- Build a solid relationship with your candidates
- Grow your employer branding
- Enable the networking mechanism to receive effective referrals
Why a Corporate Business Community
Hiring investment is increasing every month. The battle to find talent never ends and is seen by all analysts the true ground where the fate of companies will be decided.
Unfortunately most of the time the talented candidates you attract do not fit immediately into your organization, and your investment vanishes or is converted into a simple CV in a database.
By building a Corporate Business Community you keep these assets alive: invite all your candidates to join, tell them about your company, get them to read news and accomplishments, involve them in future discussions and polls. You will have access to a large pool of talent ready to join your company to meet your needs and also a brilliant source for hiring referrals.
Let your candidates interact among themselves and with company employees and watch your employer branding grow amongst your targets. You will quickly see the number of qualified applications for your vacancies increase and your recruitment costs diminishing.
Benefits of a Corporate Business Community
Establishing a Corporate Business Community brings to your company a number of key benefits:
- Enables the instantaneous sharing of all available reference material
- Maintains the prospect database which is constantly updated by users
- Allows users to share experience and knowledge
- Makes customers and prospects feel as though they are part of the company as they get early news and information
- Increases brand recognition
- Brings new referral opportunities during hiring phase
Agork makes available a large array of tools to facilitate communication and interaction with your business contacts, in order to increase the time they spend on the community site and, therefore, exposed to your products and services:
- Articles – for medium size text
- Forums – to allow community members to interact
- News – to quickly share flash news and press releases
- Blog – to manage your company blog, telling the company’s daily story
- Knowledge Base – to share all available products and support information
- Personal Pages –to allow community members to show their identity and uniqueness
- Private Messages – provides users with a private and secure way to communicate
Agork is extremely easy to use and administer, but hides in its technology a strong, sophisticated engine. Information management inside your Corporate Business Community: a typical example: how many time you have searched a site for information you knew was there but could not find it? Almost every time the information was there but simply classified and/or positioned by its authors in a way that was different than you would have done.
Agork revolutionizes information management through a revolutionary tagging system, improved over the vast majority of web 2.0 applications. Agork enables the tagging of every object inside your community, from articles to news, from blog posts to user pages, so that they are quickly retrieved at a later stage. But that’s not enough: Agork improves the web by applying three different ‘tagging views’ so that you can watch your personal tags, entire community tags or just the author tags. Depending on the view you select, the information classification changes, giving you an additional chance to find out what you are really looking for.